Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://leelaherbals.com.
In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process personal information about you. Personal information includes any information allowing us to identify you as an individual, for example, your name, your email address or your telephone number.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy,
- what personal information we collect;
- why we collect this information;
- how we will use it;
- how long we will keep it;
- who else will see it;
- Your rights in relation to the personal information that we hold, including your rights to change, delete and see your information.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information:
(a) Information we collect when you register with us
When you register with us, we may ask you for a number of pieces of information including:
- your name;
- your postal/delivery address;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your profession;
- a password – please keep this safe;
- whether you would like to receive information from us via email, SMS text, post or telephone;
- If you are placing an order, we will also ask for your payment card number, expiry date and CVV number.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, including those on our website. This includes information provided by you at the time of becoming a registered user of our Website or a member of a scheme we operate or if you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by us. This information could include your name, date of birth, address, contact details, information about your home and information about your DIY and home improvement capabilities and intentions; and
- Information concerning your marketing preferences.
Why We Collect Information?
Everything we do, and the data we collect, is in pursuit of bringing pure beauty to your life. We use information for beauty to provide better products, services, customization and offers from LEELA ORGANIC HERBAL. For example, we use information to:
- provide tailored content, services, advertisements and offers
- respond to questions and providing news, emails/communication from us
- administer and manage your account or loyalty program membership
- verify your identity and prevent fraud
- fulfill product purchases
- contact you, send notice of changes to https://leelaherbals.com policy
- improve effectiveness of our sites, stores, customer service, and product offerings
- conduct research and analytics
- allow log in, sharing and use of our content with a social media account
- provide shipping and other rewards from your selected third party providers
- post your content and consumer reviews on the Sites, our social media pages and related third party sites that retail or feature our brands and products
How do we use your personal information?
We have set out below the purposes for which we use your personal information. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below. The legal basis for each purpose is that we have your consent for the use of your personal information, or that we need to use your personal information in order to perform a contract with you, or that the use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We are required by law to keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. The period for which we keep your personal information will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information, the amount and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk from any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information, and our legal and regulatory obligations.
You have the right to ask us to:
- Confirm what personal information we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data;
- Correct any personal information that is inaccurate;
- Remove your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to hold that data;
- Temporarily stop using your personal information if you are questioning our right to use that data and in other circumstances where that right is applicable;
- Stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to hold that data e.g. to support a product warranty;
- Stop using your personal information to send you marketing materials such as our catalog, marketing email, discounts or vouchers.
- Provide you with the personal information that you have provided to us, in a structured and commonly-used electronic format, or transmit that information directly to another company if that is technically feasible. This applies where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary to perform a contract with you. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose your personal information to you or comply with other requests.
Updates to this notice
We may update this notice from time to time. The latest version of this notice will be posted on our Website.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.